• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tube Symbols

Register to hide this ad
I have Express PCB and also their schematic program and have not found any tube symbols in either program. I want to copy a schematic I have to a schematic program then create a pcb.
 
Hmm, I am running 6.1.4 from 2008, the tubes are under custom components.
 

Attachments

  • sch.PNG
    sch.PNG
    33.2 KB · Views: 35
Roggom,
I have a newer version, but it does not have any symbols under the custom components. I found the version that you have, downloaded and installed it and still nothing under custom components? Would it be possible for you to email me the file?
Thanks,
riverrat373
 
By the way, I did find a program that (TinyCad) does have tube symbols but I was planning on ExpressPCB building my pcb's for me and I don't think they will accept any other format but theirs.
 
Well, it turns out that I did not download version 6.1.4! Everyplace I try to download it takes me to the latest version!
 
A little OT, but is there such a thing as a keyboard with electrical and mathmatical symbols (like pi and such)?
 
Back
Top Bottom