You should have seen the fight in the conference room, what a scene it was.
I'm pretty sure you missed the point of this thread.To rhyme in time....
Like, hey sugar you wanna take a walk and make it with the small talk ?
Goove'n while move'n, then reel'n with the feeling and just going with it cause it don't mean sh...., sliding, gliding and just Jimmy Jiving !
Y'all opened up a can of worms here....
Use to be, in some poor neighborhoods, for the young people rhyming was a part of normal everyday speach. Like, you couldn't teach someone if you couldn't reach someone. Rhyming something or singing a song that had something to do with what was being spoken about was a was to bring attention to the importance of an issue and stop someone from throwing blows. Fighting is like writing cause it gets the point across....but that's before gangs took over. The War Against Drugs drugs changed neighborhoods to a prison mentally because of how fast the prison doors are spinning !

I'm pretty sure you missed the point of this thread.![]()
The funny thing is that when I joined almost 5 years ago, I was already tall, fat and old.Jazzy, we have loved you on AK since you were just a wee bairn.![]()
The funny thing is that when I joined almost 5 years ago, I was already tall, fat and old.