• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Unpopular opinion

I'd love to play this game, but I'm afraid my unpopular opinions wouldn't sit well with those who judge those of us with unpopular opinions.

@bbqjoe

Seeing as this is the General audio section and @onwardjames has been around long enough to know I'm positive he's talking about music related opinions. So as long as you stay in or around that lane you should be fine.

My concern is some jabroni is going to come along an ruin this thread with non music related nonsense.

I never understood or liked the Beatles to this day I still don't get it same goes for Phish
 
Worst ever bands/artists/singers:

Cher
Sonny
Celine Dione
Barbara Streisand
Michael Bolton
Axle Rose
Boz Scaggs
Journey
Every "boy band" ever
Adel
REO Speedwagon
Steely Dan
Jimmy Buffet
95% of acts since 2000

Almost got that right. :naughty:
 
I think Stevie Ray Vaughan's music is boring. Sure, he's got technical chops, but to me it's soulless noodling, and doesn't move me at all.

I think Eric Clapton stole everything from better artists, while adding nothing creatively.

And yeah, don't get me started on Phish. This is coming from someone who went to the same college they did, surrounded by phish-heads.
 
Last edited:
huge beatle fan.....ringo had , like, three hits after the breakup........I never held the beatles voices as really good.....ringo certainly hasn't a good voice........but, wow,...are they still making money or what!
 
Worst ever bands/artists/singers:

Cher
Sonny
Celine Dione
Barbara Streisand
Michael Bolton
Axle Rose
Boz Scaggs
Journey
Every "boy band" ever
Adel
REO Speedwagon
Steely Dan
Jimmy Buffet
95% of acts since 2000[/QUOT
Worst ever bands/artists/singers:

Cher
Sonny
Celine Dione
Barbara Streisand
Michael Bolton
Axle Rose
Boz Scaggs
Journey
Every "boy band" ever
Adel
REO Speedwagon
Steely Dan
Jimmy Buffet
95% of acts since 2000
I'll go along with 13 of those.
 
Back
Top Bottom