Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Well good to hear from you again and welcome back to AK!! I'm sure quite a few Velodyne owners will be pleased to know you're here and ready to assist!
A few more goodies to address the variations, including a little-known "noise mitigation" bulletin (sorry for any dupes, I'm sitting here on hold with yet another parts dept.)
Attachments
SPL-12 CONTROL BD Sm840038-2L.PDF
163.4 KB
· Views: 70
SPL-DECO MODULE BD Sm840035n.PDF
115 KB
· Views: 55
SPL-DECO MOTHER BD Sm840036L.PDF
63.1 KB
· Views: 49
SOP0112revE1 Work Procedure For Background Noise Removal On The MINIVEE or SPLII Subwoofer.pdf
That very cool of you.......thanks, Mike. I actually had an email conversation with another repair center guy & he told me he couldn't diverge the info for these, which I understand. He sent me a block diagram but it didn't match what I'm working on (SPL1000iiR).