• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

vibrapods

opt80

Member
Subscriber
I received these from Omer yesterday after placing the order on Sunday.Omer offers very quick turnaround time.
I am not much for tweaks but after installing the pods on my 300se cdp I did notice less boominess in bass,and tighter highs.
I am pretty oblivious to changes in sound(is that the fire alarm I hear,no sorry it is a duck out on the river)see what I mean.
Nevertheless I do like the vibrapods,$40. and a coolness factor of 90%.
They prolly would work better under TT.

Alan
 
Register to hide this ad
anything with moving parts. TT's, CDPs, speakers (great for monitors bewteen the speaker and the stand). Less effective for amps, preamps, DAC's, but still worth it. Better bass, focus, etc.

www.vibrapod.com

You can also use them to make a cost effective isolation platform too!
 
Well I got 8 more vibrapods from Omer to put under the Mirages.
I made a sandwich: Mirages=spikes= maple cutting boards=vibrapods.
I have #5 at the front #4 at the back.
Here are my conclusions:

1 the bass is less boomy

2 the soundstage opened up

3 imaging is better

4 speakers seem to disappear


On Sarah Mclaughlin's cd Touch there is a fair range of high and lows in her vocals I found with the vibrapods,the mirages kept up with the changes.

I am very impressed,more so than with the vibrapods under the cdp.

Alan
 
Very happy they did what I hoped :eek: they would. ;)
Sounds like it's time to start passing out those cards...... :D
 
WOOHOO! Just sent a whack of speaker wire to a guy in Australia, but spread the word locally. Shipping to Australia is EXPENSIVE!:dammit:
 
The "Pods" are great. I have them under all my systems components..........one of the best low-priced "tweaks" around...
:thmbsp:
 
Agreed. Have been using them for several years now. Just beware that they can damage wood finishes. Suggest cutting a little square of paper to go between them and the wood.
 
Originally posted by CELT
Agreed. Have been using them for several years now. Just beware that they can damage wood finishes. Suggest cutting a little square of paper to go between them and the wood.

you too? :grumpy:
 
Try getting a piece of that granite tile (12"X12") and put the component on the tile and the "pods" under the tile.
You can buy some colored felt, cut the felt the same as the "pod" and put that under the "pod"....looks nicer and you can slide it around if you ever have to......won't stick to the surface......:banana:


PS: I just love the banana....
 
I used craft felt I bought at the $1 store.I had a $1 gift certificate from the store(LOL)

Alan
 
Russman gave me a set for hosting the last Bottlehead meet. I use them under my Shanling.
 
Gone sent me a air last year for the Denon. They pretty much got rid of the bass rumble I was getting from the TT being right next to the Heresys. I can now blast the heck out of the volume and no problems.
 
Originally posted by Wardsweb
Russman gave me a set for hosting the last Bottlehead meet. I use them under my Shanling.

Damn, that Shanling is a work of art!
The 'cool factor' is off the chart! :cool:
 
Back
Top Bottom