• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

vibrapods

yep, they will. The way Vibrapod work is they create a small cusion of air. So, not only do they reduce vibration, but they also allow whatever is sitting on them to "float", thus reducing the interaction of whatever the piece of gear is sitting on.
My 2 cents, the pods would be better served UNDER the marble. ;)
 
I bought a set of the small ones a few years ago fora skipping CAL Icon2 CDP. They worked great, skips on bass hits vanished. I got them under the Meridian for the heck of it. They do destroy finishes and pick up dirt as if coated in pine pitch.
 
CELT said:
Agreed. Have been using them for several years now. Just beware that they can damage wood finishes. Suggest cutting a little square of paper to go between them and the wood.

Yeah, I had to do this as well. The paper works fine.

Tweeks like this work. :thmbsp:
 
At craft stores you can buy felt that has glue on one side, normally used to go under ceramics or things that can sweat water.
 
Put Vibrapods under my univeral disc player. Suddenly it got clearer, the soundstage widened substantially and got slightly deeper. Great cheap tweek. :thmbsp:

Thanks for the warning about harming wood finishes. I'll take precautions ASAP.
 
i have monitors on stands and put 4 pods under each... noticeable difference.. try the cones too, have them under my cdp.
 
where can I get some, and what is the cost?
Thanks
 
cost

if you call elusive disc today and say you are from AK you can get them for 5 dollars each, normally 8... say you were at AK Fest.
1-800-782-3472
 
Back
Top Bottom