• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage Discrete Recievers

@Cylontymany

I think there may be some confusion. Some amps have discrete outputs but make use of opamps or other ICs elsewhere. Other amps are "all discrete" meaning no opamps or ICs anywhere. Some amps use SKT's, or similar, for outputs. Lots of possibilities. I suspect that you are seeking a list of "all discrete" amplifiers? :dunno:

This was explained to the OP. He replied that he wanted a list of receivers with discrete outputs (a very long list), as opposed to a list of fully discrete receivers; that is, containing no opamps, integrated circuits, etc (a much shorter list).

I do think he is mistakenly referring to STK-type integrated output modules as opamps...which they are not.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom