• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage Jensen TF-3 Speakers $19.99 Coastal Maine

Register to hide this ad
Guess I did OK for $5 at a garage sale. They are nice speakers, early 60s so a recap of the crossover will really open up the high end.
 
There's a couple of pairs of TF-3's on Ebay right now. Speaking of Jensens if you look for them on the bay you'll find most are just speakers without cabinets but there's always a lot of bidders and some high prices. I've always wondered why. Would these be tweakers who are buying these old drivers and then building their own cabinets for them?
 
Last edited:
Could be. The woofer is designed for a ported cabinet, it's a fabric accordian surround they called Flexair. I bet tube owners are listening to them because of the age, efficiency etc.
 
I have a pair I picked up at a moving sale, sound nice paired with a Pioneer SX-580 I got at a thrift store. Makes a nice little system for $35 investment.
 
Back
Top Bottom