• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage JVC Speakers BLA-500E

mistymtnhop

New Member
file.php
upload_2020-8-13_19-40-52.png Can anyone shed some light on these I can't fine anything on them
 
Register to hide this ad
Were these the ones purchased from the Goodwill auction? I also see someone posted about them using the same pictures on the Vinyl engine forum.

What light are you looking for other then what's in the second pic?

Try searching Nivico BLA-500, I found this circa 1972

From a previous thread



NI
ppon VIctor COmpany = Nivico

Japan Victor Company = JVC

[Of course, "Nippon" is the transliterated Japanese word for "Japan", so it is easy to see that these are essentially the same.]

The plain "Victor" label also belongs to the same company (JVC). They had a bunch of restrictions over the years on which brand could be used in which markets. ...

https://www.encyclopedia.com/social...-and-occupations/victor-company-japan-limited
 
Yes that was me in The Vinyl Engine was just looking for a date when they were made and what they maybe worth? They work great sound ok
 
Yes that was me in The Vinyl Engine was just looking for a date when they were made and what they maybe worth? They work great sound ok

That link I posted was from the early 70's so as to an exact date who knows at this point, but at least you have a general idea that they were early 70's

If you're still trying to figure out what they're worth look at the completed goodwill sale if not all questions here at AK with regards to value or worth need to be posted in the D&S forum per AK rules

https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?forums/dollars-and-sense.128/
 
Ok thanks and I did get these from the Goodwill auction. I like the add and in today's value the $399 would be around $2400
 
Back
Top Bottom