• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage Knob offline!

Register to hide this ad
I must have got there just in time because I am fairly certain I visited TVK yesterday on a couple of occasions but it's possible it was a couple of days ago.

I also like that site and hope their back soon.
 
I know that Axel was overhauling the site, to come online sometime in August or something. I was under the impression that he would keep the old site up in the meantime, but perhaps he changed his mind...
 
I believe it's run by AK member Stoffie? or was it Axcel? Sorry fellas for not being sure exactly who. Anyhow, a great site and true labour of love, and hats off and great thanks to the hard work and dedication to the site operator.
 
Axel. I've not seen him post here for a while, though.

I believe it's run by AK member Stoffie? or was it Axcel? Sorry fellas for not being sure exactly who. Anyhow, a great site and true labour of love, and hats off and great thanks to the hard work and dedication to the site operator.
 
I saw on the updates page that he is overhauling the site, so nothing to fear, it will be back. :D And better than ever, hopefully.
 
Back
Top Bottom