Erik Tracy
Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by
Everything has "ok" these days so folks don't get butt hurt over words.
It's still 'wrong' in my book.
It's still 'wrong' in my book.
My 23 year old calls them vinyls
Maybe it's time for a revised edition.It's still 'wrong' in my book.
Kinda like how Berkeley banned the use of the word "manhole" and San Fran the word "convicted criminal"?Maybe it's time for a revised edition.
Everything has "ok" these days so folks don't get butt hurt over words.
It's still 'wrong' in my book.
While we're on this track, when did Gifted change from a description of people with exceptional talents to the past tense of giving a gift?

Vinyl is perfectly fine. "Vinyls" is the one that's totally incorrect and cringe worthy.Meh, either way. If hearing the term "vinyl" is the worst thing that happens on any given day, it's a pretty good day!![]()
Meh, either way. If hearing the term "vinyl" is the worst thing that happens on any given day, it's a pretty good day!![]()


QFT as these days go.
YOU STOLE MY THUNDERIrregardless is now an official word in the dictionary.
I've elevated lurking to a new high!@scavenger you profile says “New Member” not sure how true that is because it says you joined in 2016.
Irregardless is now an official word in the dictionary.
I've elevated lurking to a new (level of) stealth!
I have no complaint. I may not like the use of vinyls but it's such a little thing to get upset about. I have enough on that plate already.Precisely. That's why I'm explaining why it is accepted, and should not be "corrected"
Irregardless is now an official word in the dictionary.
What next? Vinyls?