• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Voice of Theater Speakers Norfolk CL

Register to hide this ad
Nice belated xmas gift to anybody that gets them at the asking price.

I like(or don't) how it doesn't even have to be Altec to be Voice of the Theater anymore.
 
Absolute steal on these. This is Merry Christmas for anyone in the area. These are loaded with 811s, 806-8As, and 416-8As- all Heathkit green. I can't believe these are still available at that price. They must be gone. :scratch2: Someone get these now. Even if you don't like em, you most likely could sell them for 6x the asking price.
 
Nice. All I ever see in my area on Craigslist are dumpster refugees with rotted foam surrounds.
 
Nice belated xmas gift to anybody that gets them at the asking price.

I like(or don't) how it doesn't even have to be Altec to be Voice of the Theater anymore.

At least in the ad it says "Voice of the Theatre" components - which is, strictly speaking, accurate. :scratch2:

Helluva price on those, BTW. The woofers are worth that, each - and more.
 
I ain't driving... I AIN'T driving...

Besides.. Homer J or Analog is probably all over them by now.. ;)
 
Well if any of you who are interested but are not too local if you want to work something out with the seller I can store them for you until we can work something out. I get up to NoVa or Richmond on somewhat a regular basis.
 
Well if any of you who are interested but are not too local if you want to work something out with the seller I can store them for you until we can work something out. I get up to NoVa or Richmond on somewhat a regular basis.

Id take you up on that, but I'm in Indiana. Those would be gone now if I were close!
 
It's funny... 2 years ago I'd be losing sleep trying to make those happen... now.... eh...

Yeah, if they were close, but I guess I've figured out, unless it's something REALLY super special, I just can't see it worth the effort...
 
It's funny... 2 years ago I'd be losing sleep trying to make those happen... now.... eh...

Yeah, if they were close, but I guess I've figured out, unless it's something REALLY super special, I just can't see it worth the effort...

I'm exactly the same way it has to trip my trigger or it's not worth it.
 
Finally emailed back and said they had been sold. Nice gesture anyway, better than just leaving you hanging.
 
Back
Top Bottom