• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are the subs for 2SC1061 and 2SA671 transistors

anti-doom

Well-Known Member
Hi,

I need to rebuild my Yamaha CR-1000 power supply board and need to replace the 2SA671 ans 2SC1061 transistors. What are the best subtitutes for those transistors?

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
what's wrong with using the proper Hitachi ones ?

One 2SC1061 is dead so I think I need to replace all 4 of them. The 2SA671 is measured 2.2M on one side and 1.9M on another side. So it needs to be replaced too. I would use the original parts if I can find the sources. Otherwise, equivalent is OK.
Thanks
 
Standard TO220 - Tip31 tip 32 are equivalent. Tip 41 Tip42 are higher wattage. Mj15031 Mj15032 would be best. All are better than original. Good luck.
 
Back
Top Bottom