
2022 at the earliest here I fearI think were allowed to stand up and drink in the pubs now,socially distanced of course.
Hey everyone. Happy Friday. Haven't checked in for a couple of days. Just wanted to let you know I'm okay. Not feeling too much like socializing lately. The 23rd is the one year anniversary of the fire and I'm having a difficulty time with it. I'll get through it though. Just a really bad memory.
Pulled that one and put it in the TBLT box about 3 days back!
Great album. Saw him at the El Mocambo touring this album when Aerosmith was playing the next night at MLG. He actually let us talk to him for 5 minutes after the gig which was very cool as he was a mega rock hero for me. Made me realize Tom Hamilton wasn’t super tall but Joe Perry and Steve Tyler were very shortNeed to spin this, it's been way too long.
I just got it and was quickly perusing through. Good to know. Hope they are free because i don't pay for videoIf you can't find something to watch on Prime you're not looking or you just don't like watching.
This is less than a 20th of what I have in My Stuff - movies section
![]()

They should have called that The $7.65 EP since it's the Canadian pressing.The original $5.98 EP. Canadian pressing
![]()
Hang tough JBHey everyone. Happy Friday. Haven't checked in for a couple of days. Just wanted to let you know I'm okay. Not feeling too much like socializing lately. The 23rd is the one year anniversary of the fire and I'm having a difficulty time with it. I'll get through it though. Just a really bad memory.