• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

LTRN - Richie Blackmore's Rainbow
131986116_2896110617286416_4158150268891584453_o.jpg
 
Hey everyone. Happy Friday. Haven't checked in for a couple of days. Just wanted to let you know I'm okay. Not feeling too much like socializing lately. The 23rd is the one year anniversary of the fire and I'm having a difficulty time with it. I'll get through it though. Just a really bad memory.
 
R-3269809-1561537017-3382.jpeg.jpg
R-3269809-1561537017-2722.jpeg.jpg


'El Camino' by The Black Keys. So into these guys of late. The previous spin by The Swingin' Neckbreakers sure had something to this.

El Camino is the seventh studio album by American rock duo the Black Keys. It was co-produced by Danger Mouse and the group, and was released on Nonesuch Records on December 6, 2011. The record was the band's follow-up to their commercial breakthrough, Brothers, and was their third collaboration with Danger Mouse. El Camino draws from popular genres of the 1950s to 1970s, such as rock and roll, glam rock, rockabilly, surf rock and soul. Danger Mouse contributed as a co-writer on each of the 11 songs alongside guitarist Dan Auerbach and drummer Patrick Carney.

R-3269809-1561536742-6987.jpeg.jpg
R-3269809-1561536744-6675.jpeg.jpg
 
Hey everyone. Happy Friday. Haven't checked in for a couple of days. Just wanted to let you know I'm okay. Not feeling too much like socializing lately. The 23rd is the one year anniversary of the fire and I'm having a difficulty time with it. I'll get through it though. Just a really bad memory.
I can well imagine. That's gotta be tough. But here you are, alive and well. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top Bottom