I listen every day at work....sometimes I let the other guys I work with pick a channel....but I pay for it so it is mine! LOLMore when i used to listen to it in the truck i would but I never drive anymore so I also rarely listen to it.
Agreed, there are a few other things such as National Geographic or the occasional doc but in reality it seems my viewing is more Paw Patrol, Sesame Street, Thomas the Train, etc....I like good documentaries on some of the obscure channels and being a Brit I like BBC World and also Deutsche Welle but now the planned move to Germany is basically binned forever with Brexit I'm losing interest
December 18Has the new season started yet?
THE NEW OK--Drive-By Truckers
A new arrival.
One of the best band names ever. imho.
2020 on ATO

We covered that subject a couple years ago and someone had to run to their safe place.Hell yeah! Everyone should have a weapon.
Nice cigar lighter
I had no luck on DISCOGS for the album, Many of their stuff is thoThat is a CD I'll be looking for. Kings X vinyl in Toronto would be like finding a legendary lost gold mine. Never seen it or heard of anyone finding it
I'm Lemmy, and I play Rock 'N' Roll!

Word!!Or Hair Nation....or Turbo!!!