Drybasement
Hold the ketchup...
The Hu - Gereg
Look it up. Excellent band from Mongolia...
Look it up. Excellent band from Mongolia...
Figured I might as well order a Fire Stick to take advantage of Prime Video. Set it up and absolutely zero I'm interested in watching@me
i think the only thing that prime has that i would like to watch is the grand tour.I watch about 2 movies a week, Amazon’s picture beats Netflix for some reason, Bandwidth probably
Prime music streaming is excellent tho
Mrs. has every channel known on earth...From the Tampon Channel to every music channel to all the reality show things....hell I don't even know what half of them are....plus Netflix...Amazon....and who knows what else.
That was good chief 
Never miss an episodei think the only thing that prime has that i would like to watch is the grand tour.
Nice stuff on the reels. Is that a BASF tape?
Has the new season started yet?Never miss an episode
![]()
That is a CD I'll be looking for. Kings X vinyl in Toronto would be like finding a legendary lost gold mine. Never seen it or heard of anyone finding it
I'm like that with SXM. Lots of channels I really like listening to but on the rare occasions like today were I play it all day thru the iPad into the system it tends to just be on Ozzy's BoneyardWhats that line so many channels but nothing on....![]()
Unless its's hockey or football, I'm unlikely to watch.Figured I might as well order a Fire Stick to take advantage of Prime Video. Set it up and absolutely zero I'm interested in watching@me
I'm like that with SXM. Lots of channels I really like listening to but on the rare occasions like today were I play it all day thru the iPad into the system it tends to just be on Ozzy's Boneyard
Or Hair Nation....or Turbo!!!I don't have any of those services rarely watch tv anymore...I'm like that with SXM. Lots of channels I really like listening to but on the rare occasions like today were I play it all day thru the iPad into the system it tends to just be on Ozzy's Boneyard
I like good documentaries on some of the obscure channels and being a Brit I like BBC World and also Deutsche Welle but now the planned move to Germany is basically binned forever with Brexit I'm losing interestUnless its's hockey or football, I'm unlikely to watch.
My TV is my records and other various musical media. Maybe that will eventually change, but not in the foreseeable future from what I can tell.
More when i used to listen to it in the truck i would but I never drive anymore so I also rarely listen to it.Or Hair Nation....or Turbo!!!
Hmm, reminds me that I used to operate a PBX at the New Carrillo Retirement Hotel in Santa Batbara.Those purple cords remind me of the old switchboard operator cords!
Hey, Sarge. Nice Arcam. Btw, I've got another female artist you should definitely check out. Her name is Margo Price. She has just releases a live recording featuring Sturgill Simpson, Emmylou Harris and Jack White.Based on the cd's I have by her, imho, she's right up there with Neko Case, Aimee Mann, and Lucinda Williams as a singer/songwriter.