SCHIIT VALI 2 Headphone amp...LOKI tone controls...MODI 3 dac...NAD 7240PE in the background & MONITOR AUDIO Monitor 3 Gold floorstanders...seal box ...no portsNice NAD receiver I see! What's this other Schiit?![]()
Did someone say cigar!!!Nice cigar lighter
I have a mani only complaint is the Led light is too bright I put two layers of blue painters tape...now its a nice level and blue...whats the modius?A love cheap SCHIIT...new MODIUS MAXIMUS Recent addition...View attachment 2069937
It’s the new $200 DAC that is also balanced & has a newer AKM CHIP than the MODI 3 Dac...I needed another Dac & this one is a good choice for my budget gear...love SCHIIT STUFF ... the MIMBYI have a mani only complaint is the Led light is too bright I put two layers of blue painters tape...now its a nice level and blue...whats the modius?

on a LINN WAKONDASeems you have a lot of good Schiit!SCHIIT VALI 2 Headphone amp...LOKI tone controls...MODI 3 dac...NAD 7240PE in the background & MONITOR AUDIO Monitor 3 Gold floorstanders...seal box ...no ports

It’s the new $200 DAC that is also balanced & has a newer AKM CHIP than the MODI 3 Dac...I needed another Dac & this one is a good choice for my budget gear...love SCHIIT STUFF ... the MIMBYView attachment 2069952View attachment 2069952 on a LINN WAKONDA