• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Thanks! I'm a big Beatles fan! We need Beatles Day here! :D

I went off the deep end with the Beatles back in the late 90s early 2000s, I seriously listened to them every day for a good 4-5 years. Kinda got burnt out for some time, I’ve always loved them, bur took a good break. I have all their albums in digital files, I recently picked up the 50th release of Abby road on vinyl and really loved the SQ. About a month ago I found this Love CD and Beatles 1 at Savers in mint cond. for $2 bucks each. I’ve had 1 on CD in the past but never love. Put it on tonight to just have background sound and from track 1 “Because” it had me listening intently. I instantly said oh that’s different. I feel like just found them again. Such a great reunion. It’s like running into an old friend and catching up. The SQ is fantastic too. Such depth and range, vocals are really beautiful. If you get it please let me know I’d love to know your thoughts!
 
Listening to my Youtube rip through the Bluetooth receiver.

Orne - The Conjuration By The Fire
2006
R-1573012-1327456093.jpeg.jpg

R-1573012-1327456121.jpeg.jpg

009.jpg
 
I went off the deep end with the Beatles back in the late 90s early 2000s, I seriously listened to them every day for a good 4-5 years. Kinda got burnt out for some time, I’ve always loved them, bur took a good break. I have all their albums in digital files, I recently picked up the 50th release of Abby road on vinyl and really loved the SQ. About a month ago I found this Love CD and Beatles 1 at Savers in mint cond. for $2 bucks each. I’ve had 1 on CD in the past but never love. Put it on tonight to just have background sound and from track 1 “Because” it had me listening intently. I instantly said oh that’s different. I feel like just found them again. Such a great reunion. It’s like running into an old friend and catching up. The SQ is fantastic too. Such depth and range, vocals are really beautiful. If you get it please let me know I’d love to know your thoughts!
Same here with the Beattles 1987-90.. Binge listening. "It's so deep man!"
Still have several vinyls, usually only listening to Ringo's 1st solo album (am a sucker for the No No Song), certain Revolver cuts and Magical Mystery Tour.
But, seeing and hearing here of this remastered and augmented LOVE collection kind of has me wanting to hear it too.
 
Same here with the Beattles 1987-90.. Binge listening. "It's so deep man!"
Still have several vinyls, usually only listening to Ringo's 1st solo album (am a sucker for the No No Song), certain Revolver cuts and Magical Mystery Tour.
But, seeing and hearing here of this remastered and augmented LOVE collection kind of has me wanting to hear it too.

Please do, it’s really well done!
 
Back
Top Bottom