But it has Octopus’s Garden on it.View attachment 2096505 View attachment 2096506
F it, playing it again... blown away, blown away!
If your a Beatles fan and haven’t listened to this , get the CD!
Need to get a copy!
Everyone knows Ringo was the real genius of the group!But it has Octopus’s Garden on it.
But it has Octopus’s Garden on it.
View attachment 2096505 View attachment 2096506
F it, playing it again... blown away, blown away!
If your a Beatles fan and haven’t listened to this , get the CD!
I have a CD of Ringo’s where he describes the composition of the song. VH1 Storytellers: Ringo Starr or something like that. Great album, btw.Everyone knows Ringo was the real genius of the group!![]()
You really do! It’s epic good! I’m shocked that it’s not posted more.
No arguments there!!
![]()
And?But it has Octopus’s Garden on it.
Confession: I like the song. I also listen for me.It’s a different version and you can hit skip if you don’t like it. lol they did a stand up job on this.
Apparently, Beatles fans hate it. It’s analogous to Rush’s Tai Shan. (Guess what. I like Tai Shan too. There’s no hope for me.)And?
No arguments there!!
![]()
From WikipediaDiscogs says "Soundtrack to The Beatles-themed show "Love" by Cirque Du Soleil".
And?
Well, this Beatles fan loves it. I can see what the remix engineers were doing, and it works!Apparently, Beatles fans hate it. It’s analogous to Rush’s Tai Shan. (Guess what. I like Tai Shan too. There’s no hope for me.)
From Wikipedia
Love is a soundtrack remix album of music recorded by the Beatles, released in November 2006. It features music compiled and remixed as a mashup for the Cirque du Soleil show of the same name. The album was produced by George Martin and his son Giles Martin, who said, "What people will be hearing on the album is a new experience, a way of re-living the whole Beatles musical lifespan in a very condensed period."
Confession: I like the song. I also listen for me.
