I see a few drivers at work who bring their dogs along but,these are brokers who own their own rigs.Even seen a few husband and wife teams.You mean no Orangutans, like Clint's buddy?![]()
I see a few drivers at work who bring their dogs along but,these are brokers who own their own rigs.Even seen a few husband and wife teams.You mean no Orangutans, like Clint's buddy?![]()
This is coming from one who’s not computer savvy but, with all the pictures and videos etc. posted here, wouldn’t that have an impact on the site? There is an old saying, “ The more you overtake the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain!”
Oh man i need this! I'd take an abused copy till a better one comes along.



That’s good to know. I think the strength of this site is the kind of chat room vibe and positive interactions of us audio nuts!I do not know the infrastructure of the site; however, what we're doing on this thread ought not have a significant impact.
Yeah,it's been a mess for me lately don't matter if i use the PC or my phone.Does anyone else feel that this site has been generally buggy and kind of terrible since the 503 error a few weeks ago? It sure has been on my end. I’ve checked usual suspects to make sure that I’m not the cause. Nope, all good here, devices and network.
Awesome!Keith Moon.
I know! I can't tell you how many times i've watch this.Awesome!
Yuppers-intermittant yet frequent troubles in the last couple of weeks in general... problems posting, general access...Does anyone else feel that this site has been generally buggy and kind of terrible since the 503 error a few weeks ago? It sure has been on my end. I’ve checked usual suspects to make sure that I’m not the cause. Nope, all good here, devices and network.
That’s good to know. I think the strength of this site is the kind of chat room vibe and positive interactions of us audio nuts!