@dwojo are you the one I got lamps form a few times in the past? Looking for your profile.
Keith Moon was one of a kind living and, sadly, dying the Rock & Roll lifestyle to its extreme…I know! I can't tell you how many times i've watch this.
Sad but,true.Keith Moon was one of a kind living and, sadly, dying the Rock & Roll lifestyle to its extreme…
I never quite enjoyed the solo works. I think he was a bit into himself.
Yeah,that could be.This was a cool Smiths song though.Oh course i always miss Johnny Marr.I never quite enjoyed the solo works. I think he was a bit into himself.
Just a reminder, fresh from Zappas Mother´s,first album as Flo & Eddie! (flip side)
View attachment 3583173
Just a reminder, fresh from Zappas Mother´s,first album as Flo & Eddie! (cover flip side), some really nice tunes in there
View attachment 3583173
Double Double Animal Style and a vanilla shake for me. Double Double burger and Root Beer for my bride. We shared the fries
