Thank you and yes, that's the old one.Nice looking trailer! And that's the old one?![]()
Thank you and yes, that's the old one.Nice looking trailer! And that's the old one?![]()
Always wanted a nice trailer...Thank you and yes, that's the old one.
it could be on some songs but listen to this for example :That’s weird. I thought it was just guitar distortion. I’m going to look into this
I’m going to give that a try. The price is pretty good around hereIt was gifted to me, and I can say it’s a fantastic bourbon. It’s made by Barton’s a known distillery, bottled in bond, it’s a true Kentucky Straight, bottled in Kentucky so none of that re-branding BS.
It’s a rye forward bourbon, insanely smooth, no burn whatsoever. It seems to get better with time too. I opened it last weekend and it was fantastic, I cracked the cork yesterday and gave it a sniff and I’m getting a lot more vanilla off it. I’d highly recommend it! Buy 2 bottles tho as it sells out fast!
I think in this case it’s just a vibe as far as the lead in. The levels are pretty bad though. My opinion is it’s a lousy mastering job more than anythingit could be on some songs but listen to this for example :
46&2 from tool
crap like that is annoying af. it's like, did they really think it was going to increase the enjoyment of the music?
i think i might go on a hunt for vinyl.. feelin like beers later and i want some fresh spins. i tried amazon but they had no same day delivery for vinyl. that wouldda been sweet.

NiceView attachment 3583940View attachment 3583941
Listening to a podcast on an extended layover in a more "posh" part of town.