And on the getaway, the dog would happily jump in the car and go for a ride.We had a German Shepherd that would show you the way to the valuables. I think that dog went thru a hard birth and fried a few critical brain cells on the way out.
And on the getaway, the dog would happily jump in the car and go for a ride.We had a German Shepherd that would show you the way to the valuables. I think that dog went thru a hard birth and fried a few critical brain cells on the way out.
Well yeah.. One has to get their daily dose of vita C and clamato juice is the perfect delivery vehicle. Who says that eating (or drinking in this case) healthy as to be boring?and the oddball caesar drinker...![]()

Those are actually quite beautiful looking. Road trip anyone?Do you mean this one? In small dosages amanita muscaria is not lethal, but hallocinogetic.
View attachment 3581615
Those are quite beautiful lookingDo you mean this one? In small dosages amanita muscaria is not lethal, but hallocinogetic.
View attachment 3581615
I'm a subscriber to this POV.Can't wait to hear the blowback on this post i just made in a how much is your average cable/ cabling thread ...Happy Monday all
your friend. FOH
The average price in most major studio situations for cabling and capturing the sounds you hear on your home rig, in the overwhelming majority of studios.is somewhere in the 1 to 10 dollar a foot range and they capture all the information your hear at home on your rig....that the 4 figure stuff insists you need to be able to do do so. Many times its bulk cable bought wholesale and trimmed and soldered in the field during a build.. The hardrdware gear you use and the SQ quality of recordings you listen to, and acoustic room treatment far outweigh esoteric cables by a factor of 20 if not ifinately. No fence intended, just a brutal truth about the signal chain of studios making great recordings...with stuff like Mercury Living Presence , RCA Living Sound or Wally Hieders studio, or Sound City for many seminalr rock albums were done with phone jacks and mons wired with ziip cord as the cabling. The engineers and the room along with the quality of the players define the sound...View attachment 3581384
That be one of them- I can't find my field guides right now or I'd send a pic... but yes, that might be it? But I remember spots?Do you mean this one? In small dosages amanita muscaria is not lethal, but hallocinogetic.
View attachment 3581615

My take on cabling is it should be the “cherry on top of the sundae”; a matter of the right cable and not necessarily the most expensive.
90% of mine are used and/or trade-ins which allow me to get fancier than average cabling. On ALL my audio stuff I go for the biggest bang per buck possible (I tend to squeeze a nickel tight enough to make the buffalo poop!)
I habitually keep stuff for a long time.

I'm happy he pulled through.My lab puppy ate a mushroom on our morning walk earlier this summer. Walking along he just stuck his head down and ate it. I had no time to pull him away. When I got home I tried to id it, the best I could figure it was called ‘Angelic Destroyer’.
So I called the vet. They said give him 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide for every 20 pounds. And then take him outside cause he’s gonna barf. So I put three tablespoons in a cup, opened his mouth, poured it in and held his mouth closed till he swallowed it. That part was kind of amusing.
Then outside and 5 minutes later, problem was over. Except I had him on my deck cause I thought I needed to find it to make sure it came out. My wife was freaking out. I didn’t find it but it was obvious his stomach was empty. I called the vet back to let them know, they said to wait till noon to give him some food.

Doing good brother!! How's it going in your neck of the woods?
Doing good brother!! How's it going in your neck of the woods?
And that bias is unknown to the listener. The listener thinking they are making an informed decision through listening only is unknowingly fooled by bias. The only way to overcome bias is through blind listening tests switching between the devices under tests in less than 30 seconds.then there's expectation bias...........