• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

So this past Sunday I took the daughter to a heritage village museum so she could see how life was lived a 100 years ago and more. Lots of cool stuff to see and the folks there were very informative. A few things we checked out. Variety of things there ranging from the mid-1800's until about 1940 or so.
View attachment 3582417View attachment 3582418View attachment 3582419View attachment 3582420View attachment 3582421View attachment 3582422View attachment 3582423View attachment 3582424
Nice shots Zoot!! Where is this heritage village?
 
Extremely. Overall, it's a net positive, but many things have been occupying my time for the past few weeks. My employer fired the other guy who held my job title, so I have a lot more to do, but I no longer have to listen to his incessant political nonsense, and general bitching about work culture. His departure also led to a promotion and substantial raise for me, but a lot of the gain went immediately into time-consuming and expensive home improvement projects.
Congrats on the promotion!!
 
View attachment 3584123
Beer break. Waiting for chemicals to do their thing in the pool, then I can cover it up and I’m done!

Pearl Jam radio is doing a 20th anniversary weekend for their first tour in Canada. Been rocking it all day while doing chores.

Sweet!!! I saw that tour in Hamilton, ON... I was so excited that they were finally doing a formal Canadian tour, I just had to be there! It was a great show!
1000010176.jpg1000010175.jpg
 
The 6ths
Wasp's Nests
London
1995

1756494276886.png
 
When thinking of gifted alcoholics I always think of the amazing Shane MacGowan... amazing cause he was prolly the most pickled musican I have ever seen, and it's a miracle he lived to a fairly decent age, but his music and his incredible sort of voice made him very special to me... :)
Keith Richards will live through eternity he's been so well preserved through his self mummification process.
 
My buddy has that box set too! I would love to get it!! The reissues are awesome!

You've inspired me to pull some later material! This is an original pre$$ing...found it in the wild and wasn't walking away without it.
View attachment 3584125

I remember when Van Halen were "special guests". This was a hell of a day:



wembley95.jpeg

I didn't bother keeping my ticket, but I still have my memories.
 
Some poor bastard from work, an electrician, smoked a moose on his motorbike, on the way to work early yesterday morning! Destroyed his bike and himself- had to be air-lifted to Ottawa in critical condition... even blew one of his eyes out... ugggh Moose are huge and a hazard early morning and evening... during the day they often wander out on to the highway to get away from the flies... dude will never work again... :(
I heard about that. Is there any updates on this poor individual's state?
 
OMG!!!!! Taylor Swift got engaged to Travis Kelsie!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:
Your heart must be aching, all your dreams shattered ;)

I really thought she would be your ':hug:Forever – Swifty:hug:' after that duet you two performed back in the day on Soul Train. When she was wiping the ‘tears of joy’ from your young Donny-boy eyes, I almost teared up too. :rflmao:

Don and Swifty Soul Train Duet.JPG

 
Back
Top Bottom