Congrats to you and your son's family. Great and fun times are ahead of you all.Evening everyone!
Gotta tell my buds here that last night our first grandson was born! Daughter-in-law and baby are doing fine.
Looking forward to having a music buddy in a few years![]()
I haven't heard- I asked a couple of guys, but nobody had heard yet... Brings back memories of my wreck...I heard about that. Is there any updates on this poor individual's state?
You know what I like!
I wish I could buy some but that will only happen once Trump leaves and the tarrifs revoked which will mean bourbon will flow back into the province of Ontario.It was gifted to me, and I can say it’s a fantastic bourbon. It’s made by Barton’s a known distillery, bottled in bond, it’s a true Kentucky Straight, bottled in Kentucky so none of that re-branding BS.
It’s a rye forward bourbon, insanely smooth, no burn whatsoever. It seems to get better with time too. I opened it last weekend and it was fantastic, I cracked the cork yesterday and gave it a sniff and I’m getting a lot more vanilla off it. I’d highly recommend it! Buy 2 bottles tho as it sells out fast!
True that. Fish was certainly unique.You know what I like!![]()
And on the getaway, the dog would happily jump in the car and go for a ride.

I get the feeling you need to find another drink...I wish I could buy some but that will only happen once Trump leaves and the tarrifs revoked which will mean bourbon will flow back into the province of Ontario.![]()
True dat but I still miss it.I get the feeling you find another drink...![]()
Fish, by his own admission, was an azzhole... but he seems to have his act together now? I just can't warm to Hogarth- just think he sucks... lousy voice...True that. Fish was certainly unique.