Row-bear-tow
Addicted Member
So, did you know that Van Halen were the special guests, or did you find out day of show?
Thanks for all the likes..Sweet Geezus!!! I did it!! Caught up and just before my daughter and entourage show up for the long weekend.
Fish, by his own admission, was an azzhole... but he seems to have his act together now? I just can't warm to Hogarth- just think he sucks... lousy voice... :True that. Fish was certainly unique.
I just look at Seasons End and later as a different band with the same name. I’m a bit biased having seen the band live at Wembley for Seasons End.Fish, by his own admission, was an azzhole... but he seems to have his act together now? I just can't warm to Hogarth- just think he sucks... lousy voice... :
I knew ahead of time. There were 6 bands playing that day. Ugly Kid Joe was 4th up. Van Halen weren’t well known in the UK at the time so used the gig to get some exposure. Their presence was my reason for going, although I have to say, Bon Jovi were actually very good.So, did you know that Van Halen were the special guests, or did you find out day of show?
The resistivity of copper oxide goes up a lot compared to that of clean copper, so much so that it can prevent a starter from turning over in a car and that's DC!!
Great News!!Evening everyone!
Gotta tell my buds here that last night our first grandson was born! Daughter-in-law and baby are doing fine.
Looking forward to having a music buddy in a few years![]()