I'm sorry to hear that. That's adventure I don't want. I'm a few pages back still in my catchup attempt. Any news on the truck?Hey everyone! thanks for all the birthday wishes in this thread! you guys are great!
My birthday turned into a bit of an adventure, my wife and mom wanted to take me and the kids out for dinner, we spent the day in a city about an hour away, just as we got to the restaurant after an afternoon of looking around a few stores our truck stopped shifting, got stuck in drive, we ended up going over to a big box stores parking lot and trying to troubleshoot it, It just felt like the cable from the shift lever to the transmission came off, ended turning the truck off thinking I would be able to get it hooked back up, no such luck, then it would not start with the truck in drive.
We ended up calling CAA and they brought out a flatbed and got it loaded up, they dropped it off back at our house while we were still in the city eating dinner, lol. turns out towing has live tracking now? who knew. I had to call my dad to come rescue us
just trying to relax with a few drinks and some Herb Alpert
View attachment 3580677
View attachment 3580688
Toasted bagels should be smothered in salted butter! just my 2 cents worth...I'm back from my errand to Rona and snacking on a toasted 12 grain bagel smothered with Kirkland peanut butter. On my quest to get caught up as I listen to
View attachment 3583991
Baby water snake...![]()
I'm a big fan of samplers- both CD and vinyl...Pretty good compilation of New Age music published by Virgin Records
This CD was my introduction to Jesse Cook.
View attachment 3584060
View attachment 3584062
That one was right up my alley and own it on bluray. Its a mindf?ck for sure but its got a killer soundtrack and the special effects were also quite good.Watched a movie yesterday called INCEPTION. My god it gave me a headache. What a convoluted piece of **** I’ve ever watched
People PAYED to see this cluster ****!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I don't want to generalize flicks like that as its analogous to saying today's new music sucks and lacks creativity. In either case, I can punch holes through these opinions quite easily. There are some very good flicks and music being made today. Not as much as in the heyday but still lots.Agree 100%. I recently had my son who is a big fan of movies. Mostly marvel stuff, Watch THE FRENCH CONNECTION. Just to show him their really once was legendary movies. He told me there are plenty of drug movies lol. I told him that movie started the genre
I gave him a list of classics. Haven’t heard back yet
Why yes I am partaking in ANOTHER slab of the chocolate cake the Mrs. made me.
View attachment 3581031

Please add Scotch n Bourbon to that shopping list for a few of us.I think we're a coffee and beer group.![]()
We had a German Shepherd that would show you the way to the valuables. I think that dog went thru a hard birth and fried a few critical brain cells on the way out.That's how my Golden's were. They'd wag their tails and follow you around while you robbed the joint clean.![]()