• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Here in England there is a vigorous marketplace for vinyl, if you can travel, theres a record fair\market within at least 100 miles of your location, any weekend.
Some are huge, others no more than 10 tables stacked with bins.Coffee n bites available and many an old travelling sofa for convivial[splliffs]purposes.
I make pilgrimages,Mrs.John drops me off for 3 hours while she shops and then picks up happy husband with new trove.Popularity has raised prices but I find deals can be done when you get to three albums and more.We are very fortunate but I also sometimes use flea bay USA for things difficult to get here.Never bought a duff copy on fleabay......
 
in 20 years of buying records at thrift stores I have found a single good condition copy of their second album and it must be over a hundred beat to sh#t or played to death copies of their other stuff, lately i have found a couple of their CD's in really good shape so its not all bad :biggrin:

and something I have been meaning to ask the thread, how much do you guys pay for used albums at a record store? there are a few antique markets around here and they seem to price every album off what a mint copy on ebay might go for, they want $40-50 for a early deep purple album in a condition I would pass on for 50 cents.
I have overpaid for a few albums...but they had to be mint and exceptional. At LRS and flea markets, hell even private sellers, I won't pay Bay prices or even DISCOGS. Trash vinyl is trash vinyl.....
 
To be clear, "blue-haired" (implied queer), pierced, tattooed women who DGAF what horny 70year-olds think — those are my kind of people. Anybody berating them for the way they look, clearly aren't.

I could start ignoring people on here, but it's easier for everybody if I just stick with the technical threads from here on.

Enjoy extinction, dinosaurs.
BYE!!!
 
If I have learned anything in this life, its never take anything to heart, good fun is good fun. laugh it may feel good...
I guess us saying something about her appearance isn't the same as him judging us as dinosaurs.....:confused: And to be real honest, I was just saying I was glad I grew up when I did. If he inferred that as saying something about the multiple holes she put in her body...and nose...that is on him. Ignore button is easy to find.
 
Back
Top Bottom