daddy-o
Super Member
I would have gone to a show when I was in HI for the entertainment. Just never worked out.He had a residency at the Ilikai hotel and I took a couple dates there for dinner and it was alright for the era
I would have gone to a show when I was in HI for the entertainment. Just never worked out.He had a residency at the Ilikai hotel and I took a couple dates there for dinner and it was alright for the era
I was there for a few years and it became a challenge to do something new once in awhile lol. That was one thing I triedI would have gone to a show when I was in HI for the entertainment. Just never worked out.
Not just Friday, but the Friday before a long weekend!Good morning all! It looks like summer is over based on the number of pages over the past few days. In for a few pages then errands then back this afternoon.
View attachment 3829859
Not just Friday, but the Friday before a long weekend!
Sadly, you could prolly just narrow that down to "ethics." And maybe simple common courtesy.Knowledge and skill combined with work ethic are in short supply these days.
George MichaelsThe guy from WHAM? Forget his name
George Michaels
Every six months or so we have a survey at work and one of the questions they always ask is,"Do you feel you can be your authentic self at work." I wish i could share with you guys some of the more creative answers people at work have given to that one.I am definitely in, Alice Cooper said it best, all I want to do is be my self - be my self
Got that right lolI'm thinking that when we think about it many of us wonder how we made it this far.
but
View attachment 3829879
No....but now I need to get another one!!Didn’t know you were into Supertramp, Don. Did you ever see this?
View attachment 3829845
View attachment 3829844



Appreciate it. Bad back is a bummer. I feel your painGood morning AK! Wifey taking over breakfast as my back is yammering at me today after walking the canine. Supplemented by starbucks orange cream cold brew. Not bad (except for price, heh).
Tear up some tunes people!
Digging the new avatar @needforspeed!