That needs to be an album cover lolUpdated revision of last night's photo.
View attachment 3829875
That needs to be an album cover lolUpdated revision of last night's photo.
View attachment 3829875
I have the reissue in white....one of my top 10 of all time albums!!





Still an awesome scene to this day![]()
Before.
After.
![]()
oh mySorry brother i had to do it.
I actually remember that. You couldn’t get away from that guy on TV for about 3 years lol. Maybe longerSorry brother i had to do it.
Very cool. I might break out that album laterheard styx-crystal ball on the radio.
one of the distant stations(60+ miles away) that i grew up on that absolutely rocked in the 80s/early 90s that has now gone classic rock
wymg 100.5
Andrew Ridgeley was the other dude.I remembered finally
Not exactly a household name. I’ll bet he was bummed when that cash cow crashed and burnedAndrew Ridgeley was the other dude.
Is there ANYBODY who isn't into Supertramp?!?Didn’t know you were into Supertramp, Don. Did you ever see this?
View attachment 3829845
View attachment 3829844
Tell me you don't listen to Supertramp and I am putting you on ignore.....Is there ANYBODY who isn't into Supertramp?!?![]()



The guy from WHAM? Forget his name
I’m turning the basement into the music room and lumber is stupidly expensive. I haven’t checked sheet rock yet. Or paintMade a run to Lowes.... for the love of Pete wood has gotten expensive.
All I know is he ruled MTV for a minuteGeorge Michael , solo stuff was better , had a great voice