Excellent album
Excellent album
Love the Dynaco's brother.I got a pair too hooked up to my Sansui 661.1984, UK. Exorcising Ghosts, Japan (comp).
View attachment 3836023
Most definitely. Was going to shoot another PM, But figured you were going through something and decided to back off and let it settle on its own. Knew you’d be back when the dust settledHi Robert, thank you. I stayed away too long.
Whoa dude! Been missing those mountain picsFrom September 4th, on Capitol Peak. I finally climbed it! View attachment 3836211View attachment 3836212View attachment 3836213View attachment 3836214View attachment 3836215
View attachment 3836217
Whoa dude! Been missing those mountain pics



Thanks!Love the Dynaco's brother.I got a pair too hooked up to my Sansui 661.![]()
I met some influencer kids on the route, and hung out (literally!) with them for a while. They were shooting a commercial for Sierra Designs clothing, and they're even crazier than I am. There's an approximately 2,000' drop on either side of the knife edge in the first pic. I used my hands to cross it, LMAO.
View attachment 3836237
Looks pretty hairy but without snow the footing looks decent. When you’re young, Anything goes I guess lolI met some influencer kids on the route, and hung out (literally!) with them for a while. They were shooting a commercial for Sierra Designs clothing, and they're even crazier than I am. There's an approximately 2,000' drop on either side of the knife edge in the first pic. I used my hands to cross it, LMAO.
View attachment 3836237
View attachment 3836238
View attachment 3836239
Whoa! First pic got my butt hole puckerin'
I get that feeling for sureI legitimately wondered if I was going to watch someone die right in front of me.
Looks pretty hairy but without snow the footing looks decent. When you’re young, Anything goes I guess lol
That is so cool! You made the right choice. The Dynaco's and Sansui are a perfect match i think.Thanks!
I use to have them hooked up to my 331 in that bedroom system, before my youngest, Sophie, decided she wanted a system in her room.
So the 331 went to her along with my Realistic Lab 440, but I gave her a pair of Athena B1.2 speakers and kept the Dynacos for myself.
![]()

A Fourteener! That's cool.From September 4th, on Capitol Peak. I finally climbed it!
View attachment 3836227
View attachment 3836212View attachment 3836213View attachment 3836214View attachment 3836215
View attachment 3836217
The rock was bomber, but I like to play it safe in the middle of nowhere.![]()