NICE! Yes, definitely some magical synergy with smaller Sansui's of that era with the Dynacos.That is so cool! You made the right choice. The Dynaco's and Sansui are a perfect match i think.
View attachment 3836257
NICE! Yes, definitely some magical synergy with smaller Sansui's of that era with the Dynacos.That is so cool! You made the right choice. The Dynaco's and Sansui are a perfect match i think.
View attachment 3836257
Huge congrats on that major achievement!From September 4th, on Capitol Peak. I finally climbed it!
View attachment 3836227
View attachment 3836212View attachment 3836213View attachment 3836214View attachment 3836215
View attachment 3836217
We’ve heard of falls in Yosemite a lot less high than what you’re doing. We’ve seen some of those peaksThe rock was bomber, but I like to play it safe in the middle of nowhere.![]()
Those are very popular I found out. I finally started streaming while you were gone. It’s weird to have all that music a button push awayI picked up a new Fiio SR11 AirPlay 1-compatible streaming device a few months back. I verified on my UniFi control interface that it's actually streaming at 16/44, and not downsampling to 256K AAC. It also allows control of volume and playlist creation on an iPad, like an Apple device would.
View attachment 3836262
View attachment 3836263
Huge congrats on that major achievement!
We’ve heard of falls in Yosemite a lot less high than what you’re doing. We’ve seen some of those peaks
That looks insane brother.Hats off to you.I met some influencer kids on the route, and hung out (literally!) with them for a while. They were shooting a commercial for Sierra Designs clothing, and they're even crazier than I am. There's an approximately 2,000' drop on either side of the knife edge in the first pic. I used my hands to cross it, LMAO.
View attachment 3836237
View attachment 3836238
View attachment 3836239

No leagues right now...tough to commit with my job. Mostly pickup hockey and tournaments...just happy to be playing after the age of 50, and relatively well!![]()
What league do you play in?
You can try El Capitan with all the other crazies lol
View attachment 3836273
AI strikes again...having had more than a few appearances in a courtroom setting, having been called out by a Housing Court judge for not wearing dress uniform (did have shirt, tie and uniform jacket) and told by a female city solicitor that she was called out once for wearing a pant suit, this just is not possible...funny (especially reading the scroll at bottom) but not possible.
If you actually spin this mix, please let me know. That makes it worth the effort that went into its creation. Thanks.
I think i'm gonna go lie down.You can try El Capitan with all the other crazies lol
View attachment 3836273

That sounds better. A couple fell from El Capitain not long ago. No ropes, Just free style I guess they call it.LOL! I'll start Half Dome, cables down.
