Buffalo Springfield's - "Last Time Around." ATCO Records. SD 33-256. Monarch pressing. Unipak Pat. Pend. 1968.
Run-out: ST-C-681299-BB D-2 (MR in a circle) LW AT Δ12022
I met some influencer kids on the route, and hung out (literally!) with them for a while. They were shooting a commercial for Sierra Designs clothing, and they're even crazier than I am. There's an approximately 2,000' drop on either side of the knife edge in the first pic. I used my hands to cross it, LMAO.
View attachment 3836237
View attachment 3836238
View attachment 3836239
Bad ass brother my highest compliment.I finished another painting a few months back, and named it "Call of Darkness."
View attachment 3836281
View attachment 3836282
I'm a Lee Morgan fanatic and for me Search For the New Land was his greatest recording and that's saying something.
Bad ass brother my highest compliment.![]()
There was a female co-worker who always sang that song. She was having issues with her fiancé. They eventually got married. But, you knew who was going to wear the pants in that household.
Yamaha integrates are pretty good even the $500 onesFor the last week I’ve been in negotiations to sell the 2 Parasounds 275 v2 amps and the Parasound NC200 preamp, that are the heart of the bedroom system. A friend has a massive A/V (home movie theater) system that uses multiples of the exact same Parasound amps, he is adding 2 new channels, and covets my amps. This mean possible new amps and preamp for the bed room system. The other 3 systems in the house use Benchmark electronics, not really sure what to do.
The existing system
View attachment 3836314]
Looks slightly betterView attachment 3836330View attachment 3836331
I took this pic a few hours ago
I put Alicia Keys on about 9:30 when I headed to bed. I'm going to a Walk-in Clinic in the Morning as a precaution.
Oh yeah, for sure!Very cool! Good for cardio work and balance, for sure.
![]()


I'll pull Class 3-5 moves at 14,000'+ but not for that kind of duration. People like Alex Honnold inspire me, but I know my limits.