• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Just had a :wtf: moment when I went to grab Alice Cooper's Love It To Death record, then couldn't find it. Dig around figuring I'd mis-filed it. Hmmm can't find it. :idea:
So I check the spreadsheet to make sure I'm not nuts....appears I am. :crazy: I don't own the GD thing! :rflmao: Not really sure how that is?? Will need to rectify that one.
So we'll go with an '80 reissue of the following.
20260918_195345.jpg20260918_195356.jpg
 
k31678961984.jpg


Elegant Soul
Gene Harris and his Three Sounds
1968 Blue Note BST 84301

g63203198584.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
New fastest street car in America crowned today. These guys go to 5 tracks in 5 days and have to drive to each. No trailer’s allowed
They have twin fuel systems. E-85 or pump gas for the drive then they switch to methanol at the track. They showed this guy at A Wendy’s drive thru lol
 
Hey folks, haven't been here in forever. Hope you all are doing well.

House is sold and wife and I are about to go our separate ways.

Main audio gear and all physical media is safely packed and stashed for my move.

Listening tonight on a cheap and cheerful Fosi Audio BT20 Pro, OHM's, and Bluetooth. It sounds really good. Fosi has really nailed the cheap chip-amp. No need for a sub with the OHM's.

Listening to various chill jazz via Radio Garden and considering all my life choices the last 20+ years.

Sigh. Onward and upward......


Fosi.jpg
 
Evening folks! :bye: Was a pleasantly quiet day at work today which I haven't been able to say in a long time. Nice way to wrap up the work week.

Going to be a gigging weekend for the whole family. Wife and daughter are off to see Third Eye Blind this evening. Tomorrow night the wife and her friend are going to go see Of Monsters and Men while I go see Hammerfall and Evergrey and then on Sunday I'm taking the family to see Alice Cooper.
On that note.....
View attachment 3839316View attachment 3839317View attachment 3839318View attachment 3839319
How about this line up.... TLC, Salt & Peppa and Envouge....that's where my daughters are tonight!!
 
Back
Top Bottom