Non political observation - the current situation is frustrating and disappointing
Oh it is OK Sir......I just don't want to end up in AK jail...Certainly a powder keg sort of topic. My initial statement was off the cuff with little thought...


You know how I feel about Whitesnake.......The great David Coverdale retired this year. Thanks for the killer tunes
View attachment 3839439






I like it!!!listening to The guardians and messing with this 20 dollar receiver I just found. Lafayette lr 100. tuner dial getting hung up. it's the big wheel on the upper lefts fault. if it works be good back up or for one of my boys. if completely jacked up I can take it back. powers up.
View attachment 3839443
View attachment 3839444






Agreed?
The bones are there. The usual cap replacements for those blueboys. Repaste all semis for sure. The tuner string probably has hardened goop on the pulleys which of course you already know.listening to The guardians and messing with this 20 dollar receiver I just found. Lafayette lr 100. tuner dial getting hung up. it's the big wheel on the upper lefts fault. if it works be good back up or for one of my boys. if completely jacked up I can take it back. powers up.
View attachment 3839443
View attachment 3839444
People just drop off the map. Actually there’s a couple guys I’m wondering about. **** happens I guessAgreed?

it was just unused for awhile. once I worked it by hand it spinning againThe bones are there. The usual cap replacements for those blueboys. Repaste all semis for sure. The tuner string probably has hardened goop on the pulleys which of course you already know.
Most definitelyYou know how I feel about Whitesnake.......![]()
Life gets in the road some times. The things we don't know..People just drop off the map. Actually there’s a couple guys I’m wondering about. **** happens I guess![]()
