I've not heard of them, but probably should?
I get to play with it too....Say, I thought you bought that laser for your wife?![]()
I've not heard of them, but probably should?
View attachment 3839464
“…do you like Huey Lewis & The News?”
I always keep both Tabasco and Crystal on hand. Valentina is my go to Mexican style hot sauce. Oh, and Sambal Olek is always on hand. I prefer flavor over the "he-man" challenge sauces.I do....not burn my butt stuff just to burn my butt....I like hot with flavor.....you do know the Tabasco company is 40 min away from me.
Duly noted.ain't no toe tapping here - 40 minute suite of beautiful progressive electronic similar to Oldfield's, great for headphones and pharmaceuticals

Neat!Was here for an art install earlier. View attachment 3839510View attachment 3839511
Got that right brother. We’ve scene the wreckage on this very thread to many timesLife gets in the road some times. The things we don't know..
Most of us are not getting any healthier as we age either...except for a few on the thread who can just kiss my *ss![]()
![]()
![]()
I try........![]()