I agree 100% lolHe has definitely been looking into my albums.
Busted![]()

I agree 100% lolHe has definitely been looking into my albums.
Busted![]()

Thanks!gorgeous console, my man! what speakers do you have in there.
Whoa! I thought I was bad with 3 timesThat was also right before VHS came out , I think that slowly killed the theater experience. I remember the news had a local kid on that had went to see Star Wars debut 70 some times.

That's a tough couple weeks.I'm sure Northern Iowa feels Kent States pain , they were simply out matched by Iowa today , now the real test for Iowa ,@ Michigan next week , then OSU comes to Iowa City.
Been looking lately for a good copy. This one is in nice shape. V++ or betterWow , haven't seen this one in a while , I used to have a copy .
That's a tough couple weeks.
You ain't kidding.Well it will be 3 because we're @ Washington after OSU , then a badly needed bye week.
A longtime favoriteFoghat - Energized
![]()
![]()