That bites.Can't post with Firefox. It was working well—until it didn't. Cloudflare, sans 2500 employees—they think so-call AI will work. LLM will fail regardless of computing power and the size of the data store.
It is working now. BTW, after this album is over: I try with Firefox again.hghgh
Can't post with Firefox. It was working well—until it didn't. Cloudflare, sans 2500 employees—they think so-call AI will work. LLM will fail regardless of computing power and the size of the data store.
Companies that think they're going to succeed by trading human employees for AI deserve what they get in return. It's not ready for prime time, and cannot be trusted to do anything but the most basic tasks without human review.
Oh, BTW those were some great pictures you posted on "Cats On Audio Gear" thread.![]()
Just so I know my mind still works: Benji, Charlotte and Hunter. Great pics and I'm glad you're back.They said thanks lol![]()