I just bought it from Qobuz, and am adding it to my library now.![]()
Yea i really enjoyed it. Great play!!
I just bought it from Qobuz, and am adding it to my library now.![]()
I like the more mature Miley. I've always felt she had talent. Unlike a lot of former teen stars; she seems to be doing well. In that game, surviving past thirty is impressive.
I just bought it from Qobuz, and am adding it to my library now.![]()
She sounds like a very "the glass is half-full" sort of lady, when I am most definitely a "the glass is half empty" sorta guy... lol"them days happen and there's no rhyme or reason why". courtesy of my sister.
some days you're nuttyneo 3 or something, when you usually are 6-8.
she said you have to layer your usual over what you got up with.
Well speaking as a former professional chefLast nights dinner before the gig. Charcoal chicken drumsticks. Covered in Memphis meat dust, seared, offset and flash smoked with apple wood then a seconded searing before tossing them in some bbq sauce. Yum.
View attachment 3841385
Listening to
View attachment 3841386

I didn’t know what Qobuz was, I assumed you bought the vinyl. I just googled it. I wish he would release it to vinyl
Oh, BTW those were some great pictures you posted on "Cats On Audio Gear" thread.Jesse Cook has a new album out!!!
Playing it now on Spotify
Thanks.Well speaking as a former professional chef
those drumsticks look amazing!!!![]()
The show is in February, and more than half of the seats are already sold! Glad I checked when I did. Thank you, @jobrewer1983