to be honest, I look at shipping almost right away. and isn't shipping bad enough alreadyI wonder if they put a finger on the scale or something
to be honest, I look at shipping almost right away. and isn't shipping bad enough alreadyI wonder if they put a finger on the scale or something
Good morning AA![]()
I’ve installed a couple sensors over the years and a couple of misfires traced to bad plug wire. That scanner has saved me a lot of money
![]()
![]()
I wonder if they put a finger on the scale or something
Just bought this album. Not their best but they don’t really have “Bad” AlbumsGood morning everyonemiddle of the week
I hope all is well with everyone, good vibes !! normal coffee with a touch of music
Heart -- Magic Man -- View attachment 3842158
I agree lol. Good morning to the Morning CrewGood morning, Jim.
Good morning, Robert. The fat finger of fate may have been involved. LMAO

I’m thinking of going back to the maintenance shop for 20 hours a week. Haven’t decided yetDreading heading back to work....need to go in for a bit tomorrow to set up class....then Monday start.....I am liking this off all the time stuff.
For albums there’s what’s called Media Mail. Pretty much a flat rate. That is USPS thoughThey blame it on the shippers. Said they go by their rates. BS...they pack it in a oversize box and say the dimensions dictate the price.
It is for big stuff. For small packages it’s still reasonable. Flat rate boxes definitely helpto be honest, I look at shipping almost right away. and isn't shipping bad enough already
what ever happened to bulk book rates?For albums there’s what’s called Media Mail. Pretty much a flat rate. That is USPS though
I’m thinking about going just to get out of the house more. And collecting records ain’t cheap lolwith the rising health costs and gas and food prices. I think I will always try to keep a side job, not sure how many hours I will work but I see it as a need and not a want.
No ideawhat ever happened to bulk book rates?
I wouldn't think of shipping a receiver in the mail any way. or turntable... never gets there the way it was sent unless you use 3 boxes and a entire spool of bubble wrap.It is for big stuff. For small packages it’s still reasonable. Flat rate boxes definitely help
I agree, music is pricyI’m thinking about going just to get out of the house more. And collecting records ain’t cheap lol
I’ve done 2 turntables and they both made it, One all the way to Louisiana. I’ve been lucky but I’m done with that nonsenseI wouldn't think of shipping a receiver in the mail any way. or turntable... never gets there the way it was sent unless you use 3 boxes and an entire spool of bubble wrap.
there is always ways to make a extra buck on a deal..
think happy thoughtsyep !! always a wayYou know thats what people are doing on ebay , price the item cheap to make yours look like a bargain and then make up the difference on shipping,