You want to see the most extreme examples of that check out AliEx electronics items!!!I was looking at a cartridge the other day. $275, Fair enough. Shipping, $50. What!!!
You want to see the most extreme examples of that check out AliEx electronics items!!!I was looking at a cartridge the other day. $275, Fair enough. Shipping, $50. What!!!
Exactly. I called someone out on this very thing. O’Boy, Did I get an earfulMust be shipping it NASA , I religiously look at shipping , bait and switch , some wanna price their item below average to hook you but tag on the difference in shipping, gotta watch em.

I’ve seen this website but never used them. It seems sketchy to meYou want to see the most extreme examples of that check out AliEx electronics items!!!![]()
I know exactly what you mean. Took me a month to realize my morning was mine lol. I’m so far behind cleaning records it’s gotten ridiculous lolcoffee cup is empty, coffee pot is empty. now what to do? Work was so much easier - you knew what YOU had to do and what you could AVOID!
well off to somewhere then clean another batch of albums and be back in the afternoon. Great day to everyone!
Oh, it is... some incredible deals to be had, to getting reamed up the butt, to pure lies and b.s.- It's the wild west out there, but when you deal enuff with the various venders in that Chinese system you definitely find out who you can trust and who is a scamming liar... problem is you often get burned before figuring it out... But it's my experience that most of the vendors are very concerned about their image, and try to help with returns etc.. others are simply dog-effing lying slime...I’ve seen this website but never used them. It seems sketchy to me
That’s what I figured. eBay dickheads are bad enough to sift through. I’ve been using Craigslist and Goodwill a lot more recently. I’ve taken a stand on buying stuff without being able to actually see it in personOh, it is... some incredible deals to be had, to getting reamed up the butt, to pure lies and b.s.- It's the wild west out there, but when you deal enuff with the various venders in that Chinese system you definitely find out who you can trust and who is a scamming liar... problem is you often get burned before figuring it out... But it's my experience that most of the vendors are very concerned about their image, and try to help with returns etc.. others are simply dog-effing lying slime...![]()
Dreading heading back to work....need to go in for a bit tomorrow to set up class....then Monday start.....I am liking this off all the time stuff.
If I'm purchasing a hi-value piece of gear, say $800-$1000 and up I wouldn't dare buy from China... though to be honest I have spent over $800 a few times off Ali, in the beginning when I was naive (including shipping), and would only spend that on certain vendors now...That’s what I figured. eBay dickheads are bad enough to sift through. I’ve been using Craigslist and Goodwill a lot more recently. I’ve taken a stand on buying stuff without being able to actually see it in person
Definitely not as well. My most expensive piece of equipment I bought straight from the company just so I know exactly who I was dealing withIf I'm purchasing a hi-value piece of gear, say $800-$1000 and up I wouldn't dare buy from China... thought to be honest I have spent over $800 a few times off Ali, in the beginning when I was naive (including shipping), and would only spend that on certain vendors now...![]()
When I was deployed I told the disbursing office keep all my paychecks and just give me $75 on payday (A lot of money in 85). The end of the cruise I picked up 12 grand! I had re-enlisted as well. I bought a Trans-Am lolMaybe view that job as your source of fun mon' - I made a lot of OT that way. Once worked 42 of my days off (12 hr. shifts) in 5 months and paid cash for my first Harley..........