A bit of soul....What sorta tunes?![]()
A bit of soul....What sorta tunes?![]()
ooooiee, those re-up bonuses! i got 3600 on 75 for going airborne infantry. re-upped in 78 for another 3k going to air defense.When I was deployed I told the disbursing office keep all my paychecks and just give me $75 on payday (A lot of money in 85). The end of the cruise I picked up 12 grand! I had re-enlisted as well. I bought a Trans-Am lol
I got a pat on the back and a 96ooooiee, those re-up bonuses! i got 3600 on 75 for going airborne infantry. re-upped in 78 for another 3k going to air defense.
morning everyone![]()

That was big money in 75. Gas was what, $1 a gallon. I got I think $5200. I made them wait until 2 days before my discharge date lolooooiee, those re-up bonuses! i got 3600 on 75 for going airborne infantry. re-upped in 78 for another 3k going to air defense.
do you order from them? just asking for a friend.You want to see the most extreme examples of that check out AliEx electronics items!!!![]()
not even a dollar. like 50 cents maybe. same as a pack of cigarettes.That was big money in 75. Gas was what, $1 a gallon. I got I think $5200. I made them wait until 2 days before my discharge date lol
The good ole daysnot even a dollar. like 50 cents maybe. same as a pack of cigarettes.

This album is REALLY good. They thew a Doobie Bros. song onA bit of soul....


Driving from Pax River to Cherry Point...1980...gas station on 13 south....43 cents a gallonThe good ole days![]()
They still have hidden deals, but you need to pay attention. Yesterday a NM Wu-Tang original release with the yellow spine sold for $51. It is a $300 album all day long.That infamous non profit site....$10 shipped
That’s crazy. And we could get legit 100 octane for our high compression V8’s. It was beautifulDriving from Pax River to Cherry Point...1980...gas station on 13 south....43 cents a gallon
Wow that's really something.I met a guy that lives in my home town and he is a big big fan of the Bobby Fuller Four and he was telling me about the tragic story on how he passed away. He went to Missouri meet the drummer the last remaining band member alive one time and he donated his drum set to him and he had it at his hour and he showed it to me. He was planning to take it to the High School of Bobby fuller and donate it to the school. I knew of the song but i did not know that they were the original band that recorded it.
Used to go to the Naval Flight club on base....got AVGAS for my Cougar....That’s crazy. And we could get legit 100 octane for our high compression V8’s. It was beautiful