I set it down there and never moved it....was doing the layout measurements for the radio project back!

I set it down there and never moved it....was doing the layout measurements for the radio project back!

I love seeing those massive gauge cables though as thick as my index finger.They look awesome.Then i think about the speaker terminals on my Marantz...Some of the most entertaining reading on AK are cable threads. Until it implodes of course![]()
![]()

Yeah, it was around ‘77 when I started driving that gas jumped up double in price!not even a dollar. like 50 cents maybe. same as a pack of cigarettes.

Yes I do... not as much as previously though...do you order from them? just asking for a friend.
Just don't tell me you're using lamp cord dude... please...I love seeing those massive gauge cables though as thick as my index finger.They look awesome.Then i think about the speaker terminals on my Marantz...![]()
Me too.I've been very lucky getting receivers,cassette decks,speakers and turntables but,i'm done now.I felt i was pressing my luck.Gotta know when to fold 'em.I’ve done 2 turntables and they both made it, One all the way to Louisiana. I’ve been lucky but I’m done with that nonsense

No.I'm dumb but not that dumb.(At least that's what i tell me myself.)Just don't tell me you're using lamp cord dude... please...![]()

No way! He who dies with the most stereo gear wins!!!Me too.I've been very lucky getting receivers,cassette decks,speakers and turntables but,i'm done now.I felt i was pressing my luck.Gotta know when to fold 'em.![]()
Why.....mine work just fine!No.I'm dumb but not that dumb.(At least that's what i tell me myself.)![]()
Care to share? I promise I won't say a word, just interested in what the common people use? LOLNo.I'm dumb but not that dumb.(At least that's what i tell me myself.)![]()
Well,let me see.I don't think it's lamp cord?Why.....mine work just fine!
No,i had a spool of Rat Shack speaker wire i finally used the last of.I've prolly related this story once, but many years ago when I was green behind the ears (is that actually a saying?? lol) I tried, at the urgent clambering by some Brit in a magazine, that Bell Wire was awesome!!! I tried it and he was so full of shiit it was scary! The Brits have some pretty far out opinions about stereo stuff...Why.....mine work just fine!
doh! magic man is not on bebe la strange jim. shame on you.Good morning everyonemiddle of the week
I hope all is well with everyone, good vibes !! normal coffee with a touch of music
Heart -- Magic Man -- View attachment 3842158

That Auvio stuff?Well,let me see.I don't think it's lamp cord?No,i had a spool of Rat Shack speaker wire i finally used the last of.
I use the same Rat Shack speaker wire that I’ve had for years. But really, are we sure that technically it’s not just lamp cord wire in fancy insulation?Well,let me see.I don't think it's lamp cord?No,i had a spool of Rat Shack speaker wire i finally used the last of.

The packaging is too much of a hassle. Then worrying for a week until it (Hopefully) arrives. Small stuff is okay but even then friends and family onlyMe too.I've been very lucky getting receivers,cassette decks,speakers and turntables but,i'm done now.I felt i was pressing my luck.Gotta know when to fold 'em.![]()