• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Don’t get me started on what I’ve read lol. The best one I remember is packing the cable in dry ice to kill RF interference :rflmao:No I’m not kidding
View attachment 3842280
That's a new one on me!! I toyed with the idea of having some interconnects bombarded by neutrons from a reactor at work.... just to disprove that crock of shiit- the tech that was to do it was told by his supervisor not to do it... lol :P
 
I use the same Rat Shack speaker wire that I’ve had for years. But really, are we sure that technically it’s not just lamp cord wire in fancy insulation? :dunno: :rflmao:
Actually, I know that their cheap stuff is lamp cord... just re-packaged... I mean, it works, but if your system is of a certain level, it sounds dull and lifeless, which you can tell upon upgrading to something better... :)
 
Back
Top Bottom