Can’t decide if I want to run stereo or mono right now….
The High Desert? ️View attachment 3843000
I do still love me some Triumph.
I’ll help double mono . ? Separate speakers!Can’t decide if I want to run stereo or mono right now….
I’ll help double mono . ?
Was posting the other day about "surprises" on that non profit site. I tend to look at stuff that is different or that I think are out of the norm. Saw these and made me curious. Look on discogs....most people would just go right by them...
I slept with mine....I have her picture disc of her 1st album.
?BFM buddy... pure BFM... imho of course...![]()




i understand that **** happens and a pad is going to blow out here and there but some people should not solder.
View attachment 3843210View attachment 3843211
the arrow...that is hard to do.
the circle...could have been trouble had it stuck in the wrong place
View attachment 3843215
oh boy. i used the same series vishay caps in my c65 and they have 10mm lead spacing. i used an adapter. i'm scared to see what they did.
View attachment 3843216
soon as my full belly settles, i'm gonna go find out.

