


OH HELL NO....I don't even like hiking to the fridge from the mancave.Happy Thursday all! I think I did someone else's bucket list hike yesterday. Other half wanted to do Breakneck Ridge. Cold Spring to Beacon. It's super difficult and technical with over 40° rock faces many times as you go over several ridges. 2140' max elevation, 7 miles. Workout and stamina tester beyond. We managed it tho, all of it. View attachment 3843286View attachment 3843287View attachment 3843288
That a great picture of Ajax. @Platypus20
Beautiful pics, DS2K! Where you at?Happy Thursday all! I think I did someone else's bucket list hike yesterday. Other half wanted to do Breakneck Ridge. Cold Spring to Beacon. It's super difficult and technical with over 40° rock faces many times as you go over several ridges. 2140' max elevation, 7 miles. Workout and stamina tester beyond. We managed it tho, all of it. View attachment 3843286View attachment 3843287View attachment 3843288
Steve Winwood in his early years with a serious Ray Charles vibe. Love this music a lot. For young people at the time it must have felt revolutionary. Cuz these guys were GROOVIN and rockin hard.
That’s a nice table!!

One of my elder siblings had this, my first exposure to The Who.