Sweet!!!!!View attachment 3843347
Another from R/S 9/20/26 Great stuff ....
i have to wait until i put a mouser order in and i am going to have to order 4 more adapters and HOPE that i can still find the vishays that i used.
this bullspit just added $100 to the price


Another cute cat. I used to have several, but alas they have long since passed. They all were great listening companions and never attacked my planar speakers.My listening partner.
View attachment 3843348
She was a rescue. Have had her since she was 6 months old. She is now 12.Another cute cat. I used to have several, but alas they have long since passed. They all were great listening companions and never attacked my planar speakers.
Think I have 10-15 of them under my bench.just yappin with a buddy on discord and he made me think of something
so checked my bins and ..yup.. 4 original c65 main filter caps.
View attachment 3843352
hopefully they measure good.
price of new w/orange tax:
View attachment 3843355
