• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Kevin from Skylabs is pretty full of himself anymore, big youtube following and jacking prices on the used market.

I've stopped by his store , nice stuff but it's way over priced , everything in there is top dollar or more , he had a pair of DLK 1 1/2's for $600 that weren't as nice as the ones I picked up for $50 , Klipsch KG4.2's for a grand ,

I see him as the one of the reasons you gotta pay big money for even salvage equipment now.
I used to enjoy his earlier videos but not so much lately. But I'd still rather watch him or some of the other actual people than all the AI slop that's flooding the YouTube Audio feeds now. :@
 
What's Going On?
Marvin Gaye's - "What's Going On." Tamla TS-310. Superior Record pressing. Donald Holden mastered. 1971.
Run-out: A4RS-2682-2-D TS-310 HS-1867 S-1 dh TVC

dbcee9e0-c953-4b12-84c1-5b224159226d.jpg


6f6a4b0a-e4ab-44ac-a304-3cfd90a744eb.jpg
 
Does the RAV 4 allow you to manually select AWD mode or is it automatically engaged when the computer senses the need send power to the rear tires.

My understanding is that it's managed by vehicle, but different traction modes are available, like normal, snow and ice, or dirt and rock. The Mazda system is not terrible, but it's also not great by comparison. It's more of a wet paved road / snowy or icy paved road proposition, rather than scrabbling up a Forest Service road.
 
Back
Top Bottom