• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

A vinyl rip while doing some bench work..

nQ6Afnq.png
 
I actually got 3 hours of sleep last night, and one helluva awesome dream!!! Best I've had in a very long time! All I'll say is there were a whole gaggle of half-dressed nymphettes partying it up around me, and one young lady took a fancy to me! Then I was up from midnite to now... :( :D
Was real as! One weird part was the bunch of us were watching an air show out my apt window, and we watched a Catalina flying boat do a huge loop in the sky and pulled out of it just before plowing into the ground! :)
 
Good morning everyone :thumbsup:
Been listening to Gerry Rafferty while sorting cd’s. Trying to get them in different genres in bins before I put on this shelf I gotta put together. Holds 800 plus cds and I have no idea if it will be able big enough or not lol. Also working on a XL Tim’s View attachment 3844404View attachment 3844404
I got my Timmies breakkie and an OJ- don't do coffee much, and their's is common junk now- they changed their blend... bleghhh!
 
Back
Top Bottom